Chefelf.com Night Life: Sold Out In The Wii Hours - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Sold Out In The Wii Hours Tuesday, November 21, 2006

#16 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 23 November 2006 - 01:31 PM

That's the Black Soul ™ of the PlayStation. Don't come telling me you didn't know that Sony uses black magic to make each of us a gaming-addict.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#17 User is offline   Vesuvius Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:16 PM

Hmmm, I heard something or other along those lines of the black magic in Playstation game consoles, but it didn't affect me much. Hence I tore it open and found it's soul! Does Nintendo and Xbox do this ancient practice too?

#18 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:25 PM

an item is hardly sold out in 7 minutes if a majority of units are pre-ordered. ultimatley it means the only sony 'Piss' left in their garage that hadn't been preordered was purchased 7 minutes after official availablity. either that or,more likley, they were ALL spoken for and the dude who process the inventory showed up seven minutes late for work.

so saying they sold out in seven minutes is HYPE!!!

coldplay sucks too... but some killing joke and motorhead you heathenous soft cocks!!!

#19 User is offline   TruJade Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Oh you know the usual....
    Tv
    Movies
    Music
    comics
    Star Wars

Posted 27 November 2006 - 02:09 AM

I dunno, I tore apart my PS2 one day and some odd gray matter came out of it. I don't know what that stuff was but it coated my fingers when I touched it.

That wasn't Black Magics
it was liquid exposive...
i hope you didn't try to eat any.

yukai_ondori Posted Nov 23 2006, 03:16 PM
Hmmm, I heard something or other along those lines of the black magic in Playstation game consoles, but it didn't affect me much. Hence I tore it open and found it's soul! Does Nintendo and Xbox do this ancient practice too?

Anyways if it was black magic they would've
had to made a silver magic
for the special edition Platinum PS2.

Besides everyones knows that only
fairies and nymphs can
use silver magic.

As for anciet pratises, i don't see why not
espiecally when it seems everyone wants a Wii.
if thats not voodoo/witchcraft then we need to call an exorcist.

Duct tape is like the force....

There's a lightside, a darkside

and it holds everything together

There are too many people in the world...We need another plague -Dwight K. Shrute [The Office]

#20 User is offline   Jaded Wolf Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:29 PM

I was a Playstation fan until PS3. This is just way too much money to spend on something that is not any better than the Xbox360. Blue Ray does not a good console make. I predicct the PS3 will cause Sony to lose more money than what they were expecting to make. XBox 360 offers more games and the quality is just as good if not better. The Sony President was pretty confident that people would dish out the $600 for a console without any good games. That is just too cocky for me and shows that they only care about making money. I am not paying this much. I will stick with my old PS2 and XBox. I probably won't even buy a new gaming console until my kids are old enough to start playing them.
"And shepherds we shall be for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti!!!"

#21 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 November 2006 - 10:40 AM

Like I've said to all my Sonyist friends. Sony had a winning formula, cheap games, cheap console, good quality, but affordable. It worked for PS1, and PS2, now they are changing something that didn't need fixing, and now they are boning themselves into an early grave.

#22 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:14 AM

Totally agree. The PS3 does have great graphics and everything, but I found when I was playing it a few weeks ago, I was concentrating on PLAYING it. The graphics totally took a back seat at the time.

When I stopped playing for a moment to take notice to the hardware at work, or when I watched my boyfriend play another game on it, that's when I actually noticed the 'beautiful' graphics Sony was talking about. But what's the point of this when these consoles are for playing, and not for watching?

Does anyone really take in the wonderful renderings, and smoke and lighting effects when they play, or do you just concentrate on playing the game? I don't get it.

I tried the Wii at a preview tent when it came out on the Sunday. It was great! Too bad I can't find one ANYWHERE. lol. sad.gif wub.gif

EDIT - changed some grammatical errors. Wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get all of them. Sick today. sad.gif

This post has been edited by looktothesky: 29 November 2006 - 11:15 AM

PRECIOUS VELIUS....

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size