Chefelf.com Night Life: AGS / Five Days User Tech Support - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

AGS / Five Days User Tech Support

#1 User is offline   Laura Icon

• Brother Redcloud
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:gnome habits

Posted 10 January 2005 - 10:22 PM

Okay, I know I'm REEEALLY late on this, but I only just started playing "5 Days", and I can't seem to locate my question on AGS's site, which is really, understandably, about BUILDING games, not playing them.

Does anyone smarter than me know why I might not be able to see "Save", "Quit," and "Inventory" links on the gameplay interface? Are they not supposed to be there? I figured out the Save/Load/Quit hotkeys (f6, f7, and f8, I believe), but I don't know how to access my inventory, because I am a moron. Or because my computer is screwed up. One of the two.

I'm probably being a big jackass for posting this here, but a suggestion for where I can go to get my q's a'd is just as appreciated as specific answers.

#2 User is offline   Yahtzee Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2005 - 10:28 PM

The... inventory? In 5 Days? You just... right-click, and the inventory is the big black box thing. That's it. Really, Laura, I expected better of you.
As I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I realised that it could do with a lick of paint.

#3 User is offline   Laura Icon

• Brother Redcloud
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:gnome habits

Posted 11 January 2005 - 06:34 PM

Listen, I totally tried that, and it...

... didn't work YESTERDAY!

I feel so much shame.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size