Chefelf.com Night Life: The Latest Middle East Crisis - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

The Latest Middle East Crisis Israel vs ... everybody?!

#106 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 07 August 2006 - 06:42 PM

darn tootin'

...to atlantis!

#107 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 07 August 2006 - 06:46 PM

But isnt Atlantis...

#108 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 07 August 2006 - 11:13 PM

...poor in oil deposits? why yes i believe they are... oh well.

#109 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2006 - 11:29 PM

I guess you cant have everything...

#110 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 08 August 2006 - 01:16 PM

What are they doing on that land in the first place?

Jews have always lived there, even after they were kicked out by the Romans.

The 1000 year exodus returned to the land when they got the chance.

It's the Jew's land. They own nothing else. Israel is fucking tiny. Arabs have all the land surrounding it under their control. Just let them have that god damn strip of land and leave them alone.

Jews are a brilliant and stalwart people who have accomplished shit loads in every field of life.

I woudl rather live in a Jewish commuinty than an arab one. And for your own good, you better too.

This post has been edited by Jordan: 08 August 2006 - 01:17 PM

Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#111 User is offline   MyPantsAreOnFire Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2006 - 01:43 PM

If they wanted a dry climate, they should have just asked for a big chunk of Arizona. Nobody would have missed that and everyone would have been happy (well, except for all the Native Americans us jerkstore crackahs already kicked out of there), but NOOOOOOOOooooooo...

But seriously, like I said, I'm not religious at all, so I will never understand why some Jewish people feel that they NEED to live in Israel or that Israel even NEEDS to exist. It's a new country...I understand it's a crappy situation, but it's not like it magically came out of nowhere. It was obvious the mere existence of Israel was going to cause major problems in the region, yet it was still viewed as a necessity to be created, largely due to the suffering of the Jewish people in Europe up through WW2...where's the logic? I'm not trying to be insulting, I really just don't understand extreme religious mentality. From my viewpoint, it seems to make people do really, REALLY stupid things.

#112 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:45 PM

There's no argueing with anyone that supports either side in the conflict. The one side are backed up by a fictious book, and the arabs side are backed up by their control of the region of hundreds of years.

#113 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2006 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (Jordan @ Aug 8 2006, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jews have always lived there, even after they were kicked out by the Romans.

Which in turn proves how dumb they are...

The 1000 year exodus returned to the land when they got the chance.

...once again...

It's the Jew's land. They own nothing else. Israel is fucking tiny. Arabs have all the land surrounding it under their control. Just let them have that god damn strip of land and leave them alone.

Well Israel did withdraw its populance from GAZA... but kind of fucked that up by constantly sending in troops to Palastine and torturing civilians.

Jews are a brilliant and stalwart people who have accomplished shit loads in every field of life.

Except picking a good place to live. OY!

I woudl rather live in a Jewish commuinty than an arab one. And for your own good, you better too.

Oh... I hate Muslims, I hate Jews too... I also hate Christians... and atheists... I think it would be better that I keep on living in a multi-cultural enviroment to remind me how much I hate everything.

This post has been edited by Cobnat: 08 August 2006 - 06:47 PM

#114 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:50 AM

Cobnat: You're an ass. Shut up about calling Jews dumb or I'll poke you in the eyes with the mod stick. They're no dumber or smarter than the rest of humanity.

JadedWolf: I don't understand how Israel can be justified in bombing an entire country to rubble and committing gross violations of basic human rights outlined in the Geneva conventions over the kidnapping of two soldiers by a small guerilla faction that happens to be in that country. Hezbollah was stupid to piss of Israel, but Israel is even worse for continuing to eliminate Lebanon from the map.

And Osama Bin-Laden wasn't behind the 9/11 attacks, he just praised them.

Edit: I haven't seen Passion, but I don't think the story is anti-semetic. It doesn't say that everyone should hate all Jews because they killed Jesus, it just says that some people who hated Jesus happened to be Jews.

This post has been edited by Slade: 10 August 2006 - 08:55 AM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#115 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2006 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Aug 10 2006, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't seen Passion, but I don't think the story is anti-semetic. It doesn't say that everyone should hate all Jews because they killed Jesus, it just says that some people who hated Jesus happened to be Jews.

That's stupid, the bible seems to be the only reference source for that and just about every single other story about Jesus' execution. Every other account of it is different to that in the Bible, and most of the other stories about Jesus' life are different to that in the Bible. There is no evidence that anyone during Jesus' lifetime thought he was the son of god, people today use the terms "son of god" and "messiah" as if they are interchangable. The Torah makes no reference to anything about the messiah being the son of god, many of the Jews of the time thought that Jesus was the messiah, not the son of god. They thought he was sent to lead them to freedom from the romans that opressed them in every sense that could be applied.

If people wanted to know the truth, its out there, just people don't want to see the truth because its different to what they are taught to believe. The happy lie is better than the harsh truth. So just close your eyes and tell yourself whatever you want to hear. The Jews did not want Jesus killed, it was the romans for the last time, this much is certain for two reasons:

1. In the Koran, Muhammad said that Jesus was stoned, to make Jews the culprit, knowing that the Jews would never have someone crucified.
2. Obviously the most stupid idea that the Bible and stories based on the Bible give is that Pontius Pilate did not want to kill Jesus. That is the most incorrect idea that could ever even be thought. Pontius Pilate was a sick mass murdered, he hated Jews, he murdered thousands of them. His direct orders from Rome were to completely and utterly destroy the Jewish monarchy, and the violent suppression of any Jewish opposition to Roman rule. When people go around calling Jesus the King of the Jews, and all the support he has from them... Let's just think what Pontius Pilate is thinking "Hmmm, I've just killed the entire Jewish royal family, thousands of their supporters, but guy Jesus, whom everyone is calling the new King, maybe I should support his release." There is no way the thought even crossed his mind. He wanted him to die, the Jews on the other hand, why would they want a strong leader like Jesus to die? They wouldn't. But of course, the ROMAN catholic church don't like to think of it like that. The story that a Roman wanted him to live sounds better.

Erm, I think that enough for one post.

#116 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Aug 10 2006, 05:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cobnat: You're an ass. Shut up about calling Jews dumb or I'll poke you in the eyes with the mod stick. They're no dumber or smarter than the rest of humanity.

I didnt mean Jews as a whole, I just mean Jewish settlers. Israel is by far NOT the land of milk and honey...

...and on another Jeruslym has no natural recourse or farmlands, why is it so important to people?

#117 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:09 AM

Lecter: What are you going on about? I made no claim on the validity of the story of Jesus at all.

#118 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:50 AM

Ceasefire is in effect now. Israel vs Everybody, half time event.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#119 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 15 August 2006 - 01:06 PM

Indeed. I hope that both sides can just calm the hell down and stop killing each other for a while.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size