What was the Worst Thing About 2003? Pick the worst!
Posted 10 February 2004 - 08:09 PM
Bush is not the worst thing of 2003. He's the worst thing of the 21st century. Definitely gets my vote, and let's hope that he won't be the worst thing of 2005-2008. I don't even care if a chimp takes his place, let's just get him out of there...course a chimp would be better suited probably
This post has been edited by Vwing: 10 February 2004 - 08:13 PM
Posted 10 February 2004 - 10:53 PM
I know what you mean. I was trimming the tree when my TV just *happened* to be on CNN, when they (grimace) announced that (whince, facial tick) Al Gore had finally conceded the election. (stammer, frown, update resume)
Posted 12 February 2004 - 10:07 AM
This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
Here's hoping they don't get the chance to re-write the history books before that bastard gets ousted. The world should remember the god awful pestilence that it was subjected too while this sack of shit stood at the head of America.
Yoda
Posted 12 February 2004 - 11:02 AM
Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video
Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing
Posted 12 February 2004 - 05:06 PM
No, we're fans of leaving no child behind. We're just not fans of the Leave No Child Behind Program, which has actually left more children behind. In Texas I believe it was, they said they had a 99 % graduation rating or something, which was much better than what they had in the past. However, in actuality, they just forced kids out of the school who weren't doing well. They basically left the kids who aren't as smart behind so it would look like no one was getting left behind. Not to mention the fact that everything he does is based on faith, and apparently no one told him that the gov't separates church and state. And environment, and the fact that he's against cloning and stem cells, and abortion. And the fact that his "reason" for going into Iraq has changed 3 times, and each time he says he never said the other. And the fact that he has instituted that goddamn patriot act thing, and it seems we're going in the direction of Mccarthyism. You say anything bad about the guy or the country, many people will consider you unpatriotic. Best thing that ever happened to Bush was 9/11. That way, everyone overlooks his monumental flaws (though maybe they are starting to see how the economy is so much worse now, among other things). I mean, I'm not a huge fan of Kerry, but just get someone else in there, that's all I want.
Posted 12 February 2004 - 08:18 PM
Of course, this plus for me really is a kick in the arse for anyoe actually living in the States. Sorry about that. You win some, you lose some...
Yoda
Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:12 AM
Conspiracy Theory ! Fascism! George Bush killed JFK! Its all because of aliens!
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)
Enjoy this Tribute to Nazism...(Mp3)
Posted 16 November 2004 - 09:21 PM
Posted 23 November 2004 - 01:47 AM
Posted 23 November 2004 - 10:29 AM
Incidently, the time soon comes, my merry friends, to make one of these for 2004.
Oh, hang on, you only need "Bush Was Re-elected" and you're done!
Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish