Chefelf.com Night Life: Some Demographic Questions - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Some Demographic Questions Trying to find out some things about those of you here

#16 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:38 AM

Name: I forgot.
Weapon of Choice: I do not join in on fights, I've got minions for that.
Title: None so far.
Best at: Manipulating others.
Worst at: Failing to see why I shouldn't be allowed to kill everyone else.
Needs to: Oh don't remind me, please... I'm always working my arse off for countless things...
Real Name: René Siegler. That's something like a reborn person who seals stuff, if you take it literally.
Nickname(s): None that are worth mentioning yet. sad.gif
Height: 1,86 m
Weight: somewhere around 75 kg
Eyes: Green, baby
Skin color: Caucasian
Hair color: Dirty blond
Marital Status: Single
Birthdate: September 28, 1986
Parents: Got two of 'em. Still married and currently preparing for 25th anniversary.
Brother(s)/Sister(s): 1 big little sister
Hobbies/Interests: Drawing girls, occasionally writing useless junk for my site, thinking of excuses for not having to work on a certain comic, thinking of ways to turn Johnny Depp into a girl in order to screw him without having to change my sexual orientation, sports, music, drifting and dreaming all day long
Alignment: Changes between chaotic good and neutral.
Psychological State of Mind: Perfectly sane. Could somebody get rid of that yellow elephant for a second? It's in the way.
Personality: one-sided versatile; superficial and whatever the antithesis of "superficial" is called in English; impatient when it comes to handling stupid people; impatient when it comes to handling intelligent people; risk-taking and open-minded
Goals: Everything and a little more, but for now, I like the idea of becoming the grey eminence behind all those people who want world domination

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#17 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:01 AM

Name: SimeSublime.
Weapon of Choice: Broomstick Longsword.
Title: The Green Knight, SimeSublime, Liker of Chips and Hunter of Gnomes.
Best at: Drunken conversations, apparantly. I tend not to remember them.
Worst at: Mostly everything.
Needs to: Get a proper job and get on with my uni work.
Nickname(s): Green Knight, Hahn Premium Solo, Si, Sime, Ozzy.
Height: About 6'2" or so.
Weight: 69 Kg.
Eyes: A rather stunning shade of blue.
Skin color: Caucasian
Hair color: Light brown
Marital Status: Rather single
Birthdate: 14th of May, 1984
Parents: The general two.
Brother(s)/Sister(s): One younger brother.
Hobbies/Interests: Hanging out with friends, surfing the net, playing video games, reading novels, playing pool.
Alignment: Lawful Good. Rather depressing really.
Psychological State of Mind: Generally worried/depressed, often existing in a fantasy realm to block out reality.
Personality: Generally laid back. Rather introverted and distant around those I don't know, loud and friendly to friends. Different sense of humour to most, and apparantly a rare/unique world view.
Goals: Get a proper job for next year, and finish off my project.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#18 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:42 PM

Punch on the name above Stuckey's picture to read my profile.

This post has been edited by Despondent: 20 June 2006 - 01:42 PM

#19 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:55 PM

Name: Spoon Poetic.
Weapon of Choice: Various hand-to-hand martial arts; staff; various one-handed longswords.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: Somewhere around 140 lbs. A lot of it's muscle, though.
Eyes: Today they're green. Yesterday they were blue. Tomorrow they may be grey. (They change to, from, and betwixt those colors.)
Skin color: Very fair skinned, unless I'm sunburned - then I'm pink or red.
Hair color: Light red.
Brother(s)/Sister(s): One adorable brother of 8.
Hobbies/Interests: Art, music, martial arts, literature, world religions, ancient histories, video games, general geeky things, etc etc.
Alignment: Depends on my mood - I'm either chaotic good, or just... Out for my own good, whatever that may be.
Psychological State of Mind: Got some problems, but who doesn't?
Working On: Getting my degree in Art with a minor in Music.
Obsession: David Bowie.
Current desktop picture: Pi.
Closest object to my left foot: My stack of fedoras.
Favorite toy: Slinkies and kooshballs.
Favorite Tarot card: The Star. Or the Fool.
Favorite position: Standing on my head in a hammock over a snake pit.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#20 User is offline   darth_paul Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Comics, Sci-Fi, Games, Religion (Christianity & Catholicism), Politics (Republcan) - although I tend to stay away from discussing those last two since they often get me into trouble that I'd rather not deal with unless I am pushed, which then I'll push back until I get disgusted and give up. Other than that I can pretty much get along with anyone ;)

Post icon  Posted 21 June 2006 - 12:05 PM

Originally posted by Deepsycher

[quote]Hello what kind of electronics do you sell?
There is something I'd like to add on below:
I see that the idea of marriage may be good but not when it is so unbalanced. I do not want to get married at all to what I have seen around. It seems that there are too many people who stare at one position of my coat or trouser pockets perhaps for my wallet.
Noticingly to what I observe in some situations: (1) They are so nice and generous at first. (2) Then they want to get married. (3) To move into my house and slowly claim ownership. (4) Then problems lead to a divorce. Either they can legally take half of my wealth or deeply with children so the house has to be theirs to live in. Basically I could be thrown out legally. Next step I can see are lawyers.
I don't want that to ever happen to me. I am not willing to pay the price. Has it ever happened to you?[quote]

I sell the usual things, TV's, stereos, video games, telephones, mp3 players, cd's, computers.

Oh, and since everyone else it doing this and I probably didn't elaborate that much on myself when I began this I'll do one for everyone. biggrin.gif

Name: darth_paul
Weapon of Choice: double bladed lightsaber (green blades)
Title: I don't have a unique one yet, I guess I have to earn it, right now I'm just a generic "New Cop"
Best at: Being a loving husband and father
Worst at: Keeping my mouth shut in Political and Religious debates, I think that I should just give up now. blush.gif [Please no rude comments, I'll shut my mouth if you shut yours, let's just agree to disagree wink.gif]
Nickname(s): Pope, Pidgeon, Puck, Pudgey, (these last two were the best that some small children I've known - one of whom was my brother - could muster when tying to say "Paul-John"), Darth Paul
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 165 (I think, it's close to that anyway)
Eyes: Hazel
Skin color: Caucasian (White) but darker than most due to being 1/2 Hispanic.
Hair color: Dirty Blond
Employed at: Prime Time Military Newspapers, Inc. (Full-Time) & Wal-Mart (Part-Time), Home (Dad)
Occupation: Graphic Designer, Electronics Salesperson & Father (Yes, it is an occupation)
College: 2000 Graduate of Flagler College in St. Augustine, FL (The oldest city in the United States!)
Occupational Interests: Graphic Designer, Cartoonist, Illustrator
Home: Currently reside in San Antonio, TX. However, I am not a native Texan, I am a transplant by way of being born in Queens, NY and being moved to Florida with my family when I was 3 yrs old. I was raised a Floridian in the Tampa/St. Petersburg/Clearwater area until a year ago when my wife and I moved to SA for better, more affordable housing and better work. It's been a rough year, but were getting there.
Marital Status: Married for 3 years.
Birthdate: October 24, 1977
Parents: Still got 'em both. They're in their 50's and still live in St. Petersburg, FL.
Brother(s)/Sister(s): One younger brother, turns 18 today!
Lives with: My wife and two sons, ages 2 yrs. and 6 months (will be 7 months June 28th!)
Hobbies/Interests: Graphic Design, Comics, Drawing, Sci-Fi, Mythology, Movies, Animation, Anime/Manga, Religion, Music.
Psychological State of Mind: I believe that I am sane, although sometimes I do talk to myself.
Personality: I am generally an easy going nice guy who gets along with everyone. However when I start to debate with people about things I become an overbearing egotisitcal maniac who forgets about that easy going nice guy, but that's mostly because there are other overbearing egotistical manics who are competing with me. tongue.gif [I kid people, I kid, it's all in fun biggrin.gif] I'm just a good and humble person who recognises he has a bit of a dark side and trys extremely hard to say on the good path and not go down the dark one even though I fail sometimes, but hey that's why I'm Christian! innocent.gif
Nationalities: Austro-Hugarian, Puerto Rican, Irish, and some unknown small amount of infintessimal amount of some Native American/Caribbean (or so my Grandfather says)
Goals: To make friends, not enemies despite differences in opinions.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size