Chefelf.com Night Life: Mother Chills Out After Chipping Off... - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Mother Chills Out After Chipping Off... Sunday, May 8, 2005

#16 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 01:23 PM

Uh .. gonna have to go with JM on this one. There is no housecat attack on this earth that would leave blood spatter on the walls. And the "fear that peple would think he had killed his mother" is generally justified. Put yourself in his place: would you bury your mother, or hide her because you're afraid of what people might think? Why would you be afraid? Oh, I know: because you killed your mother!

PS, JM: you should have linked the aryticle so we could see the new evidence for ourselves, and know that you hadn't just made it up (I don't believe you made it up).
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#17 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:06 PM

It depends, cats have sharp claws and if it cut a vein...

But if the guy has mental problems, then mabye he really did think that people would accuse him of murder.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#18 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:34 PM

How much blood are we talking about here? Was it like full-on arterial splatters, or just a smear? Was there even actually blood there, that was reported by police and stuff, or was he just nuts?

I don't deny he's fucked in the head, and I don't really want to be in this position of defending the dude's innocence. Possibly he did kill her. I just don't like this 'I hope that this guy I know nothing about, in circumstances I'm not prior to, gets what's coming to him' shit.

#19 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:15 PM

Civilian- Good point. The article dosnt seem to exist on MSNBC but I managed to find it on some Indian news site, and I imagine they got this bit from Reuters.article

Unless this guy is either lying or so deranged that he needs to be in a nut house anyhow his story dosnt work. If I died of a heart attack my room could be painted with my blood but the cops wouldn't care because they'd notice there were no wounds on my body and that I died of a heart attack. He claims that his mother died of natural causes which presumably means she just keeled over. The coroner would have had no reason to suspect him.

However, another alternative is that he didn't want anyone coming into his house and realizing that he had some mini-waco action going on, so rather than risk his precious bombs being discovered he just shoved his mum in a frigidaire. Once again that makes him a total asshole. And lets not forget that a guy dosnt make that many bombs without having some intended use for them. They're not "security bombs" He didn't drag them a round with him in a big sack like Lynus' blanket.

Rhubarb - I usually don't judge people so quickly. But I didn't exactly see any redeeming features in the report. If it had said "stockpiles guns and bombs, shoots neighbors, assaults children, keeps mother in freezer... but keeps a delightful rose garden" THEN I'd have some feeling for the guy and say they should let him off with just a warning.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#20 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (Mnesymone @ May 9 2005, 09:28 PM)
Ummm... so a guy froze his mother's corpse, shoots up a neighbour and stockpiles weapons.

The U.S. of A. is obviously a utopia... where people who make Vlad the Impaler look like Bob from Down the Road can live in peace, harmony and prison.

There is some seriously bad medicine going on in that guys head.

smile.gif rolleyes.gif smile.gif

a problem that could be solved with...

a better education system
some gun laws
good parenting

#21 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:08 PM

OMFG BAERND U R TEH UN_AMERICAN TEERORITS!!!!111oneoneone lol
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#22 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:37 PM

Chyld... what did that actually mean... I'm slightly confused... and disturbed but thats from something else altogether... I saw a few nasty things in this here forum.. if you said what I think you said, I think it means I'm an unamerican terrorist too. Well, its at least half true.

#23 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:45 PM

he sa1d i roXXor you pwnd n00b!!!111!!1

#24 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:16 PM

What the freaking hell - what foul language is this?
Is this the l33t of which I have heard but evil things of?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that 'he said I rocked your pond, inexperienced person!'

#25 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:40 PM

I'm trying to suggest that these things are against the American Way, in neo-classical style. That went well...
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#26 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:25 PM

It's not like the news sources would have mentioned that he 'keeps a delightful rose garden' if he did. Even so, it makes no difference. It could be that you're just reacting in the exact way the newspapers intend - righteous indignance at this dude's obvious guilt. This is a dangerous thing.

#27 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Mnesymone @ May 10 2005, 09:16 PM)
What the freaking hell - what foul language is this?
Is this the l33t of which I have heard but evil things of?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that 'he said I rocked your pond, inexperienced person!'

he sa1d i roXXor you pwnd n00b!!!111!!1

"He said I rock, you owned newby"

#28 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:02 AM

Rhubarb- But... there was an old lady in his freezer...

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#29 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2005 - 04:15 AM

Yeah, and maybe he killed her and put her there, or maybe he's just some crazy guy and put her there after she died. You don't fucking know, and sneering about how such people should be locked away is a fucking stupid thing to do.

#30 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2005 - 07:02 AM

He's not obviously guilty.
Its just there's something not quite right about freezing the corpse of your mother firstly to hide her death from prying eyes and then to collect social security checks over four years while stockpiling weapons.

Its just a little suspicious thats all.

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size