Chefelf.com Night Life: Republicans are all Nazis - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Republicans are all Nazis And Democrats are all Gay

#16 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:44 AM

=I have to admit that the republican party is kind of diverse. I know a lesbian whos a repuclican somehow and there are even such fabled creatures as black republicans=

I was about to bring Abbey into the discussion.

And on the second note, my mum used to date a black republican. I hear he keeps running for president, or somesuch. And he featured in Borat. His name's Alan thingy. Keyes, I think.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#17 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:57 PM

http://www.rollingst...licals_in_exile

According to that link the republican party is dead or will be for a few years any how. Or maybe not, some say. LOL, who the fuck knows anything really.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#18 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (The Horror @ Feb 23 2007, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am alien to what exactly the American system of Goverment is. At home in Australia we have two parties who constantly argue, do very little to help the Australian people and usualy end up voting positive for a reform that would crush the poorest Australians into even more economical hardship.

Although I usualy drown my worries by turning on the TV and watching Shark Wrestling Competitions.

dude, what are you talking about? Our liberal government is constantly lowering taxes for anyone who earns over AUD$80 000.00 a year.

not to mention they've improved the ATOs anual income by insuring that as a hard working voter with nothing on the side that my tax return is always in the minuses.

#19 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 27 February 2007 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (The Horror @ Feb 23 2007, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am alien to what exactly the American system of Goverment is. At home in Australia we have two parties who constantly argue, do very little to help the Australian people and usualy end up voting positive for a reform that would crush the poorest Australians into even more economical hardship.

Although I usualy drown my worries by turning on the TV and watching Shark Wrestling Competitions.

Hey, please allow me to be the first I know of, but probably not the first, and hopefully the last, to make the following joke.

Hey, who's that there? Oh, The Horror!

This post has been edited by Otal Nimrodi: 27 February 2007 - 08:21 PM

Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#20 User is offline   The Horror Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Feb 28 2007, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude, what are you talking about? Our liberal government is constantly lowering taxes for anyone who earns over AUD$80 000.00 a year.

not to mention they've improved the ATOs anual income by insuring that as a hard working voter with nothing on the side that my tax return is always in the minuses.

There is no need for sarcasm now.

This post has been edited by The Horror: 08 March 2007 - 12:33 PM

#21 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:39 PM

lowering taxes is not a good thing you know. I heard American Medical Social Security is going to die very soon. No politician will ever campaign, "i'll raise taxes"

They keep saying they'll find a way to make medical costs more affordable for americans without hiking taxes, but you can't. You could take money from the military but that's never going to happen either.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#22 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:23 PM

I've always found the term "Republican", pretty strange. Since just about everywhere else in the world it means something completely different to what it means in the States. Anyway, not that I wish to drag the point: as far as I can tell, there's only one difference between Democrats and Republicans, and that's Republicans tell you what they are going to do, and they do it. Whereas the Democrats say they are going to do something else, but really, they just do exactly what the Republicans would do.

#23 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:28 PM

I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this, but I actually think that in a lot of cases, that's true. Looking at what the politicians actually vote for, a lot of Democrats seem to be voting for what they talk like they're dead set against. *shrug*
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#24 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2007 - 03:26 PM

To be fair, they are all just politics. As a great man said, there's no room for sides in politics.

- Clinton refused to slow down the number of executions, inspite of pleading from Republican (no, I'm not kidding) Governors like George Ryan (at the time of Illinois). Even after it was proven that dozens of people on death row were innocent.
- Clinton refused to the sign the internation Land Min Band Treaty, a treaty signed by every country in the world, apart from Iraq, Libya, North Korea, and the United States.
- Clinton increased the number of federal crimes that could be death penalty to sixty.
- During his time in office reduced the number of people on welfare from 14 million, to 4 million. (That doesn't mean he solved their problems, he just stopped giving them funding)
*the next is my favourite one*
- The first President since Richard Nixon not to force car companies to improve their millage per gallion, which would save millions of barrels a day.

There are loads of examples about how he screwed up. If you're a republican (or maybe even democrat, or neither) you might agree with some of this stuff. That isn't the point. The point is that the majority of people that voted him in are against these types of things. But because democrats worry so much about getting their man into power, he doesn't need to worry about what they want. Republicans don't need to worry about that, because their man really is going to do what he says.

This post has been edited by Dr Lecter: 13 March 2007 - 03:26 PM

#25 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:35 PM

In the end people vote on two things, gay marriage and abortions. It seems to be the only thing people understand, which is fine, I don't know anything about the economy or how money works, nor do I care.

#26 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:05 PM

"In the end people vote on two things, gay marriage and abortions. It seems to be the only thing people understand, which is fine, I don't know anything about the economy or how money works, nor do I care."

Jaysis, come on. That's good grounds for voting? Whether someone hates our national scapegoats (gays and, the one you forgot, mex-ee-cains) Have you completely forgotten how the Nazis came to power?

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#27 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:44 PM

With Oreos!

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#28 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:42 AM

Obviously, but everyone forgets that Hitler came to power, telling people literally what he was going to do. Literally. They wanted jobs, he gave them jobs. They wanted rid of Joo's, Hitler did that. He promised to introduce a one party system, which he did. If you base how good a leader is by how well he kept his election promises, Hitler would be right up there.

#29 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:28 PM

Ehh... okay, that "jobs for everyone" point is pretty valid, but the rest... no.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#30 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:03 AM

In almost all of Hitler's speeches he talkins about getting rid of the Jews. Most people thought he meant forced emmigration though.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size