Chefelf.com Night Life: Terrorists employ new weapon: Rocks? - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Terrorists employ new weapon: Rocks? Another horrible attack on NY

#1 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 02 February 2005 - 03:30 PM

This story is from my brothers and sisters at www.Infoshop.org:

February 1, 2005 -- Two Army recruiting stations, one in The Bronx and one in Manhattan, were hit by vandals in unrelated attacks yesterday, a law-enforcement source said.

David Seigel, 19, of Litchfield, Conn., was arrested and charged with vandalism for allegedly throwing a burning rag at the recruitment post in Parkchester at around 7:30 a.m. yesterday.

The rag caused some charring and minor damage to the building.

Fire marshals are investigating, and Seigel could face additional charges.

Five hours later, an employee of an Army recruiting station in the Flatiron section of Manhattan noticed that the front door had been cracked by a rock.

Someone also had used red paint to scrawl an anarchist symbol and an expletive that mentioned the war in Iraq, authorities said.

Police have no suspects in the afternoon attack. The Joint Terrorism Task Force is also investigating the incidents, Channel 2 News reported.

I think it was a while ago in the news forum that we jokingly warned that terrorists might use rocks to attack America... Unfortunately these warnings seem to have been heeded. What the fuck is wrong with people? If you write a bad word on a place where people are recruited to go and murder and drink the blood of their enemies than you're being obscene?? FUCK there's no greater obscenity than what the pigs promote. I pray for comrade Siegel's release, and I hope that there will be a hundred, nay, a thousand more David Siegels, and a thousand more fires started until the entire structure of the system of repression burns to the ground.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#2 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2005 - 04:27 PM

Damn straight. And I'll be there to say "It was bound to happen... Eventually..."

#3 User is offline   use the force Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 02 February 2005 - 06:41 PM

Yes, we need a thousand more vandalizers running around with burning rags. Why do you want to turn NYC into a hell hole?

#4 User is offline   use the force Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2005 - 06:43 PM

Funny how you will post insignificant things like this to generate sympathey for your "rebellion" but don't give a shit theat IRaq's having elections.

#5 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 02 February 2005 - 07:04 PM

Baa.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#6 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 02 February 2005 - 07:26 PM

Funny how you will post insignificant things like this to generate sympathey for your "rebellion" but don't give a shit theat IRaq's having elections.

The elections are insignificant. Democracy does not exist when foreign soldiers are pointing guns at people and rigging the election. The only democracy to be found in Iraq is in the barrels of freedom fighters guns! People who discount the resistance to tyranny in our country are doing us all a disservice. The brave heroes who attacked the offices for recruitment into the forces of oppression are no less than the men wielding arms in defense of Faluja, Ramadi, Samara, and Basra.

Yes, we need a thousand more vandalizers running around with burning rags. Why do you want to turn NYC into a hell hole?

Since you obviously don't get it let me point out the flaws in your logic. First of all rocks being thrown at military recruitment offices does not a hell hole make. And do you realize that if all the recruitment offices were burned then the military would have no more people to conduct aggression? Wouldn't that be a good thing?

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#7 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 02 February 2005 - 07:44 PM

unless placed under a a giant pile o paper, wood, and kerosine...

how much damage could a burning rag do to a building?

#8 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 02 February 2005 - 07:54 PM

Democracy will never fly in Iraq. You need to asimilate all the surrounding countries.

And eventually you'll hit Russia and China. And the buck stops there.

Iraqis don't like US soldiers and US sponsered polls in their country. People don't like foreginers in their towns. I don't, nobody does. Sure, stupid wish washy liberals praise globalization and letting every one immagrate where ever, but that's another story.

Iraq elections are crap. Those people are fucked.

This post has been edited by Jordan: 02 February 2005 - 07:59 PM

Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#9 User is offline   use the force Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:15 PM

Man they are so brave.They threw rocks at a building. Anyways, Statements in your previous post about how the only democracy to be found is at the bottom of a terroists gun just prove how twisted your logic is. Do you want the insurgents to take back over Iraq and continue oppressing people. Face it, the US soldiers are there to protect against the terrroist threat of insurgents who kill their own poeple just for wanting a better life . WTF is with your freedom fighters and killing people of their own country that want to vote and have a stable and free gov't. Sure..go on and think the Soldiers over there are just beating random people and rigging elections. I gurantee you the people of IRaq side with the US more that your insurgents. I have friends over there, and I've heard some pretty gruesome stories about what the insurgents do. ANd to think that you, think that is ok sickens me.

DEath to the insurgents. Death to the terroists.

This post has been edited by use the force: 02 February 2005 - 09:16 PM

#10 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 02 February 2005 - 11:05 PM

death to everyone!

#11 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 02 February 2005 - 11:44 PM

Death to... your mom?

#12 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 03 February 2005 - 12:47 AM

Listen if its not us pointing the gun at these poor people its gonna be the "Freedom Fighters", at least we don't go around shooting people like you do in GTA... much. Well, might as well help these guys out and show the world our mean face at the same time.
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#13 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 03 February 2005 - 01:13 AM

Once again you're confusing resistance fighters from inside Iraq with terrorists from outside who WERE NOT there until we came in. Thus the US began terrorism in Iraq. US forces belong in Iraq as much as the terrorists do. If the US would do more to reach out to Iraqi nationalists the terrorists would be destroyed. The nationalists and freedom fighters do not like the terrorists at all and have often fought, however they wont waste time with eachother as long as the US is the greater enemy.

#14 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 03 February 2005 - 07:05 PM

like I do in GTA?

#15 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 03 February 2005 - 09:30 PM

I like running over women with shopping bags in my Stinger and then beating them into a pulp with a baseball bat while everybody screams and runs.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size