Chefelf.com Night Life: Erm... - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Erm... it's not very dark in here, is it?

#16 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 06 March 2004 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Little princess @ Mar 6 2004, 06:28 AM)
Here, it feels very cold and American.

Have no fears. Chefelf is practically Canadian.

#17 Guest_Little princess_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 March 2004 - 02:17 AM

How could Der Mudda know *our* Yahtz is a big soft kitten?

Unless...UNLESS...she really is his mother.

His mum is cool enough, remember?

#18 User is offline   der Mudda Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 07 March 2004 - 06:12 AM

Darn it LP, sussed again! I'm worried about Mist - has she arrived yet? When I said big soft kitten I didn't mean to imply that my cub was in any way a wuss!

Before Yahtz has a go at me - vote for freedom of speech for silver surfers, I shall bring the wisdom of the old ones to the forum.
Don't hit your mum, she's doing her best

#19 Guest_Little princess_*

Posted 07 March 2004 - 09:00 PM

Dear Mudda, I love you.

You are very welcome on this forum, it's not just *his* forum.

Misty where are you?? I miss you too.

Of course Yahtz isn't a wuss...He's a tiger grrrr.

#20 User is offline   Yahtzee Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 08 March 2004 - 03:49 AM

You know that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Raymond's mum does something to embarass her children? Come to think of it, that's pretty much every episode. Anyway, I'm starting to feel like one of those. My mum coming to this forum is kind of like someone's mum visiting them in a college sharehouse and pinching his cheeks in front of his mates.
As I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I realised that it could do with a lick of paint.

#21 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 March 2004 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (Yahtzee @ Mar 8 2004, 03:49 AM)
You know that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Raymond's mum does something to embarass her children? Come to think of it, that's pretty much every episode. Anyway, I'm starting to feel like one of those. My mum coming to this forum is kind of like someone's mum visiting them in a college sharehouse and pinching his cheeks in front of his mates.

Raymond's mom deserves to die a horrible death. A long... painful one...
wub.gif
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#22 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 08 March 2004 - 12:48 PM

Well, I'd be quite disturbed if I found my mum posting on the message boards I frequent. However, I doubt she really knows about much more than eBay and e-mail.

Erm, I did have a point here, other than just reminding that I am here...

Where IS our Mist, anyway? Maybe she's allergic to big stompy Star Wards things. I can't remember what they're called, leave me alone...
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#23 Guest_Mist_*

Posted 08 March 2004 - 03:15 PM

blink.gif I clicked on the usual link, and I ended up here. Hello everyone. I'm back from DC. I got offered an internship there biggrin.gif, which should keep me amused if I'm not too lazy to accept it. How is everyone?

Oh look! I didn't see that you had posted to me. laugh.gif I'm here! I'll probably register when I work up the energy to do so.

#24 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (Yahtzee @ Mar 8 2004, 03:49 AM)

Oooh. Who's your mom?

Also, yes, I am practically Canadian. Actually I guess I am technically Canadian by ancestry. I just don't want anyone to make broad generalizations about my character because technically I live in America. I'd rather that no one know I'm American. How would the British like it if people started hating you based on the actions of Tony Blair?

Believe me, I know why Americans are widely hated and I can't say I disagree at all. I can't stand the actions of America as a country either. smile.gif

Yay for democracy!
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#25 Guest_Little princess_*

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:10 PM

You talk about democracy, yet you don't think mums ought to post on 'your' forum.
(you know you don't)

Well, I'd love a mum who'd pinch my cheeks at college.
At school, I knew a boy who's mum worked at the tuckshop. All his friends called her 'mum', and could joke with her and tease her because she was so much fun and had such a great sense of humour.
I envied that kid.

#26 Guest_Little princess_*

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:15 PM

Yoohoo Misty (waving excitedly).

Happy you're back.

Internship! Sounds wonderful. What will you do?

#27 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 08 March 2004 - 10:17 PM

I guess democracy is truly dead. sad.gif
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#28 User is offline   Supes Icon

• Sunshine Superman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 March 2004 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Chefelf @ Mar 8 2004, 10:17 PM)
I guess democracy is truly dead. sad.gif

But your dad posts on the forum so perhaps there is still a faint pulse. We have the technology. We can rebuild it.

I'm from Australia so generally I'm an optimist biggrin.gif
Luminous beings are we... not this crude matter.
Yoda

#29 Guest_Mist_*

Posted 09 March 2004 - 01:51 PM

LP: *hugs LP* Hi! I'm glad to be back although school is awful for the rest of this quarter due to a combination of the snow week and the DC trip. sad.gif Only being able to attend 6/8 of the quarter doesn't hold too much promise for my grades this quarter.

If all goes as expected, this summer and parts of next year, I shall be warping and twisting the minds of today's youth, and I shall do it all from the relative safety of the position known as "teacher". Of course, since it is an internship, I shall have "in training" attached to my profile, and I will need to joint teach the class in conjunction with another "trained" individual. happy.gif Ironic that I'll be teaching despite my current school predicament mentioned above, is it not?

Any choice things I should influence their minds towards? Keep in mind that these are high schoolers, so they are all in the upper end of their teens and are, for the most part, mindless buggers who run around attempting to attract the opposite sex with little or no success unless they have brains made of hairspray and epitomize pop culture.

I'm thinking of creating slideshows where "PIE" will flash on the screen for 1/30 of a second. I shall force all these children to lust after pie! Yes, dear LP, life sucks, but this internship could make life somewhat bearable. *giggles about the power she will hold over the foolish students* laugh.gif

*hugs Dear Mudda* LP and I will love you. biggrin.gif

#30 Guest_Little princess_*

Posted 09 March 2004 - 09:30 PM

Teenage kids Misty...

Just take the piss out of 'em.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size